What are the best investments to Invest , is it stock , gold, bonds or real estate ? . This article will give some insights .
Top 4 investment
- Stock Market : 1928 to 2014 average stock market index return is 10% , Last 20 years stock market index returns 173%
- Gold : Last 20 years return is 354% ( risk alert Gold lost around 60% value from 1980 to 1990 ).
- Bonds : Last 30 Average returns per year ( 5 to 7% per year ) , which is 150 to 210% .
- Real estate : Residential investment for past 30 years are grown at 4.2 % year and Real Estate Investment Trust ( REIT ) has grown 11.8% per year.
Worst returns of the best investment.
How much the returns can go worst, below is the worst yearly returns of best investment.
- Stock Market : 1931, lost 51% , in last 30 years 2008 lost 31% its value.
- Gold : 1981 , lost 31% of its value.
- Real Estate Trust : 2008, lost 39.2% of its value.
- Bonds : 2009 , lost 11 % of its value
Best returns of the best investment.
How much the returns can go best, below is the best yearly returns of best investment.
- Stock Market : 1933, gained 64% , in last 30 years 1995 gained 33% its value.
- Gold : 2007 , gained 32% of its value.
- Real Estate Trust : 2003, gained 38% of its value.
- Bonds : 2008 , gained 20 % of its value